Do you want to buy a business?
- Do you want to invest in a business?
- Are you undertaking an MBO (Management Buy Out) or an MBI (Management Buy In)?
- Are you looking to acquire an existing business or add another business to your own?
Hornbeam can help!
- We can create a personalised financial model of the target business.
- We can help you through the negotiation process and value the target business.
- Valuing a business is one of the most important things to get right in the buying process but also one of the most difficult – that is where we come in.
Telephone Phil on 01603 720424 for a friendly chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org
That is correct. More than half the business owners who undertake an acquisition lose money on the deal.
Most business acquisitions destroy value for the buyer, we can help you avoid the pitfalls.
So, do you need the help of Hornbeam Business Acquisition Services?
If each phase of the acquisition process is carried out with skill and disciplined commerciality, the outcome of the acquisition should be extremely successful. Hornbeam can help you find and approach an acquisition target. We can prepare business plans and projections as a basis for appraising and valuing the target, as well as for raising finance. Our approach to carrying out due diligence is not only to uncover the reality of the target but also to help you learn as much as possible ahead of negotiations and acquisition.
More than half of people who buy a business lose money because they pay too much. We think that it is important that your advisers can tell you when to walk away, therefore, unlike many of our competitors, Hornbeam never charge a “success fee”. We will always advise on negotiating ploys and deal structures to minimise your risk and reduce your costs, including taxation.
We can help you draft a heads of agreement and handle the difficult stage of employing solicitors, if appropriate. Finally, we would always advise that implementation of the plan to take over and absorb the target is crucial to the success of the acquisition and our consultants will remain available to help you make this process a success.If each phase of the acquisition process is carried out with skill and disciplined commerciality, the outcome of the acquisition should be extremely successful. Hornbeam can help you find and approach an acquisition target. We can prepare business plans and projections as a basis for appraising and valuing the target, as well as for raising finance. Our approach to carrying out due diligence is not only to uncover the reality of the target but also to help you learn as much as possible ahead of negotiations and acquisition.
- It provides a route for other small businessmen to profitably exit the businesses that they have created, and thus adds considerably to the rewards and incentives available to small-scale entrepreneurs.
- Many small entrepreneurs are reluctant to sell up to big businesses which may have an alien culture, and which will probably not have the same commitment to employees and customers.
- Large firms have a huge investment in their existing products and technology.
- They are reluctant to invest in a new technology that offers better quality, cheaper prices, or improved functionality to customers, if it will cannibalise existing profitable product lines.
What should you do next?
Email or telephone Phil or Eileen on 01603 720424 for a friendly no obligation free chat or email email@example.com
On hearing that HMRC agreed to drop all of their penalties, Pete Dixon emailed us:
“Hey Phil - thank God for that! Thank you for such a superb job/result and the peace of mind. Enjoy the rest of the week. Cheers Pete“
After receiving help and support with QuickBooks:
“Thanks so much for your help today. It really will revolutionise my accounting”
After receiving a Hornbeam business valuation:
“Thanks for the valuation Phil, our barrister said it was the best she had ever seen”
“No one could have fought my corner against the tax man with more determination, intelligence or technical expertise”
Dr John Wade
“Phil, this has been an amazing journey, one that has seen us go from strength to strength. We have achieved something I never dreamed of, financial security, and just as important peace of mind. Thank you for being you, and for the strength and encouragement when things were uncertain. Thank you for being our friend”