We are an accountancy firm based in Rackheath and seek a Trainee Administrator/Receptionist;
full training will be given for the right candidate (Administration & Business Apprentice
considered). Our professional firm offers a friendly, personal and discreet service to our clients and
as you will be the first point of contact for incoming calls and visitors a confident warm manner
and smart appearance is essential.
We are seeking a hard-working person to join our friendly team, who is eager to learn and take
on responsibility as they progress.
Address: Rackheath Industrial Estate
Hours: 37.5 per week 9am to 5pm
Salary: Dependent on experience
- Reception – includes operating switchboard, greeting clients, offering refreshments,
booking work in and out, managing Partner diaries.
- Post – dealing with opening and distribution of incoming post and sorting and
- General Administration Duties – such as filing, photocopying, scanning, archiving, maintaining
internal administration procedures and practice management procedures,
taking care of stationery and refreshment supplies.
- Secretarial – typing of letters, maintaining client files – both computerised and hard copy,
assisting other members of staff with accounting administration and marketing.
- Good IT skills. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access & Sage would be helpful but not
essential as training will be given to the right applicant.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to deal with incoming telephone calls and queries
confidently (again training will be given to the right applicant).
- Conscientious, personable and well-presented.
- Organised, motivated and keen to learn.
- Able to work as part of team and to also use own initiative.
- Good level of education Maths, English and Science at Grade C and above or equivalent.
In the first instance email CV to email@example.com
or post to:
Hornbeam Accountancy Services Limited
Rackheath Industrial Estate
Rackheath Norwich NR13 6PT
On hearing that HMRC agreed to drop all of their penalties, Pete Dixon emailed us:
“Hey Phil - thank God for that! Thank you for such a superb job/result and the peace of mind. Enjoy the rest of the week. Cheers Pete“
After receiving help and support with QuickBooks:
“Thanks so much for your help today. It really will revolutionise my accounting”
After receiving a Hornbeam business valuation:
“Thanks for the valuation Phil, our barrister said it was the best she had ever seen”
“No one could have fought my corner against the tax man with more determination, intelligence or technical expertise”
Dr John Wade
“Phil, this has been an amazing journey, one that has seen us go from strength to strength. We have achieved something I never dreamed of, financial security, and just as important peace of mind. Thank you for being you, and for the strength and encouragement when things were uncertain. Thank you for being our friend”