We are an accountancy firm based in Rackheath and seek a Trainee Administrator/Receptionist;
full training will be given for the right candidate (Administration & Business Apprentice
considered). Our professional firm offers a friendly, personal and discreet service to our clients and
as you will be the first point of contact for incoming calls and visitors a confident warm manner
and smart appearance is essential.
We are seeking a hard working person to join our friendly team, who is eager to learn and take
on responsibility as they progress.
Address: Rackheath Industrial Estate
Hours: 37.5 per week 9am to 5pm
Salary: Dependent on experience
- Reception – includes operating switchboard, greeting clients, offering refreshments,
booking work in and out, managing Partner diaries.
- Post – dealing with opening and distribution of incoming post and sorting and
- General Administration Duties – such as filing, photocopying, scanning, archiving, maintaining
internal administration procedures and practice management procedures,
taking care of stationery and refreshment supplies.
- Secretarial – typing of letters, maintaining client files – both computerised and hard copy,
assisting other members of staff with accounting administration and marketing.
- Good IT skills. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access & Sage would be helpful but not
essential as training will be given to the right applicant.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to deal with incoming telephone calls and queries
confidently (again training will be given to the right applicant).
- Conscientious, personable and well-presented.
- Organised, motivated and keen to learn.
- Able to work as part of team and to also use own initiative.
- Good level of education Maths, English and Science at Grade C and above or equivalent.
In the first instance email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to:
Hornbeam Accountancy Services Limited
Rackheath Industrial Estate
Rackheath Norwich NR13 6PT