Vacancy - Payroll Administrator Part-time, Experienced
Hello! We are recruiting!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to work in a busy and friendly payroll department within our accountancy practice, where each day throws up a challenge. As an experienced Payroll Administrator you will be processing client payrolls from start to finish and dealing with all payroll matters alongside the Payroll Manager.
You will need to be:-
- Up to date with current payroll legislation and auto enrolment
- Customer focused ensuring the highest level of service is offered at all times
- A detail person who ensures all reporting is accurate
- Team player (this is very important to us)
- Able to use confidently excel and payroll software (we use Sage and Iris, experience in these two would be an advantage but not essential)
- Must understand statutory payments, manual payroll calculations, RTi, auto enrolment and excel
Part-time hours, 20-25 per week - (flexibility around worklaod is important to us). Competitive Salary.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org please ensure ‘Payroll Administrator” is typed within the subject header. Any questions just
pop an email to email@example.com